Media - Oil Painting, Watercolour Painting
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Abdul Razak Awofeso was born 31 March 1978 in Lagos, Nigeria. He now lives in Braamfontein, Johannesburg. SA.
In 1996 Razak Awofeso completed his Senior Secondary Certificate at Maryland Comprehensive High School, Lagos
In 2000 completed an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) at Yaba College Of Technology and in 2004 did Web design at Tnet IT training.
ART EXHIBITIONS & WORKSHOPS:
- 1999 - learned Drawing and Painting Techniques at Dotun Alabi Painting Studios (Lagos)
- 2000 - Worked With Universal Studios Of Art (Lagos) Jan-July 2000. Drawing and Painting.
- 2003 - JAG (Johannesburg art gallery) holiday drawing workshop
- 2003 - 247 residency programme - JAG (Johannesburg art gallery)
- 2003 - 247 residency exhibition - JAG (Johannesburg art gallery)
- 2003 - New Compositions, (akojopo titun) - Eskom African Business Leaders Forum(EABLF) alongside fellow artist Christian Nerf - Sandton Convention Centre. Johannesburg
- 2003 - Solo exhibition "FIRST STEP" - the Goethe institute, Johannesburg
- 2003 - "Small WONDERS" exhibition gallery vertigo, Vernon BC, Canada.
- 2003 - Conducted a Watercolor portraiture workshop for portrait students at the creative inner city initiative (CICI), Joubert Park, Johannesburg.
- 2003 - Group exhibtion - Gordart Gallery, Melville, Johannesburg.
- 2004 - Solo exhibition ‘life in(to) sojourn¨ - JAG (Johannesburg art gallery)
- 2004 - Guides training w/shop for gallery guides - JAG
- 2004 - Drawing and painting workshop in coffee on paper as a medium at JAG
- 2004 - field-of-vision exhibition, New York
- 2004 - Conducted a drawing and painting with coffee as medium for students workshop at the Lapeng Centre, Joubert Park.
- 2005 - "Far and wide" exhibition - ABSA Gallery, Johannesburg
- 2005 - "KNOT JUST ANY TIE" exhibition - Gordart gallery, Johannesburg. The Croatian Necktie Exhibition will be travelling to at least 20 countries.
- 2005 - Santon Convention Centre
- 2006 - Hope,healing and compassion" exhibition at suncity, rustenburg, South Africa.
- 2007- Solo Exhibition"fragile" at Maiden Alley Gallery, Paducah, Kentucky, USA.
Back To South African Artists Directory A